View Single Post
Old 05-30-2007, 11:26 AM   #10
sakisteve
AF Newbie

So Ripped off too

SCP Is the biggest scam out there. They Just sale wholesale, with a NORMAL Profit margin. MSVP Is about 40% + On any product and they only mark it up to what 25% hell thats still less them MSVP and More then Cost. I joined, and within a day i knew it was a scam. I should have known, when you have to PAY to get a sponser. All the sponsers i had, PAID ME. Plus i had an old school rx7, you think they had any parts?, Told me that i would have a pro sponsership slot and would pay up for 50% of my motor. Well I Even proviod them with a suppier and as i expected, Nothing. They wanted me to buy though theirs so they could mark it up and and then back down to give me my 50%. Tell you the truth, smart guys. I Work in Wholesale, I know how much everything cost. Thats B.S.

Well moving on, After i pay them the "sign up fee" or what ever, I decied i want to Cancel it, Cut my losses, I couldn't get my money back ( the review board said no), So i wrote a letter Canceling the Account( as required in the Contract, and anther letter to The better business bureau. And thought my fight was done. BUT NO, I recently looked over the charges on my credit card and found a *NEW* $65 charge from them (imagine a membership renewal) . I went NUTS! I call my bank and have the charges pending. I call to get a refund, And of course it has to go to their (review board), I said that was bullshit and want the Top dog the person that can fix this. Some chick, ellen, or something i can't remeber, well her extention is 105. @ 302- 892-3400. She Still has not call me back. I would like to also file a class action lawsuit too. All i want is to be DONE with them, and get my money back, or parts of = or greater value. And to NEVER HEAR FROM THEM AGAIN!!! I will not endose them, In fact i would run a " Anit-Team SPC1" Campain at all Midwest drift day events, and at all SCCA events i attend. Hell at this point i want to start a friggin website, just to hate them. I'll keep posting till this is resolved. And i welcome any Insite from Team SCP As no one really handles anything there anyways, maybe something may get done this way?

DORI DREAMS
Milwaukee Chapter Pres.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JProduce
I can live with 75-250 rwhp but not without the style.
sakisteve is offline   Reply With Quote