View Single Post
Old 02-10-2005, 02:23 PM   #17
JekylandHyde
AF - Advisor

Re: Sport Compact Pro Sponsorship

Do you really think they need a lawyer to draw upa contract for EACH individual person? ... you make up one sponsorship agreement and change it as needed.

Do you really think that a company that can offer thousands of dollars worth of sponsorships needs $80?

Do you think Budweiser asked Kenny Bernstein for $80 for a sponsorship contract?
Do you think Diehard asked Dale Earnhardt for $80 for lawyer fees?

Companies sponsor race cars or show cars thar are out, that are getting attention so their product gets notice. What product is Sport Compact Pro ADVERTISING?? .... all they sell is $80 sponsorships.

It's lame. They take your $80 for you to buy into a "wholesale club" just like BJs or Sam's Club ... the difference is they do not give you wholesale prices.

I have a good 7-8 sponsors for my car and none of them have ever asked me for a dime.

This "deal" is no different than the photographers that convinve young girls they can be models if they only pay $400~$600 to have their portfolio shot by them.

/rant

Last edited by JekylandHyde; 02-16-2006 at 09:55 PM.
JekylandHyde is offline   Reply With Quote