Thread: 350z Mods
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2003, 08:51 PM   #24
bk2kmax
AF Enthusiast

Here's a little info for you Z lovers that will brighten your day to know that real/true power is just around the corner:

This may be of future use to you if you're into this kinda thing with your car:

Alpine Developments Aqua-cooled Supercharger Kits for 2002+ Maxima and I35
Hey guys. Jay and I attended the 2002 SEMA Show in Las Vegas this month and we're please to inform you of this great news. One of the manufacturers that we visited, Alpine Developments, has in developement (and planned to be CARB Certified) and Aqua-cooled Supercharger Kit for the 3.5L V6 Nissan Maxima... along with the 2002 V6 Altima, 2003 350Z, 2002 Infiniti G35, and Infiniti I35. The estimated time that the kits will be available is in March 2003. The future GD price along with the actual MSRP is still not available but we're trying hard to get some kind of figures by the end of November. Stay tuned because we will be pumping info on this thread and the Group Deal thread when we receive it.

Also... In case you know someone... Alpine Developments will also have Turbo w/intercooler Kits for the 2.5L Inline-4 2002-03 Sentra SE-R Spec-V and the 2.5L Inline-4 2002 Altima unveiling in February 2003.

This is from a thread over at www.maxima.org

Hope this helps!