View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 04:20 PM   #8
gpmodelj70
AF Newbie

Re: 97 PA no pass PW, Door lock or mirror adjustment

[quote=Blue Bowtie;7202201]Nope - You're good. I misread the post thinking it was the DDM. What threw me off was the mirror adjustment. Some of the items still apply, however.

The PDM still needs B+ from the RAP circuit breaker on the A terminal. The DDM also needs to provide 12V via the orange wire (terminal 6) to the PDM at terminal 1. The window functions return to the DDM before the window motor is operated. The passenger side lock functions also return to the drivers door before the locks are operated.[/QUOTE

Terminal 6 on the DDM is a Lt Blue wire...no PDM terminal 1 shown on drawing...today I traced and verified the grounds and even ran a new one straight to the battery neg...no help...jumped the buss interface wire from the PDM to the rear bussed elec center...no help...jumped the buss interface wire from the PDM straight to the DDM terminal 5...no help...I have a supposedly good used PDM...I would like to send it to someone with one of these cars and have them test the PDM...help?...I will pay shipping both ways
gpmodelj70 is offline   Reply With Quote