Thread: Winter Wheels?
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2004, 09:28 PM   #1
Mumm
AF Regular

Question Winter Wheels?

I was wondering what to do for a winter wheel, the Eclipse has a 17 inch wheel(GT model, stock alloy wheels) it also has Khumo tires on it and since I live in Iowa, that won't help at all in the winter months.

Like I said the eclipse has 17 inch rims on it, I have some black wheels from a 2000 Toyopta Camry LE, the rims are 15 inches, then I would buy some all season or winter tires, I would only use them as a winter wheel.

Would that work, I'm not sure of the pattern of each I do know that the Toyota has 5 lugs.

So somebody pelase help me out here.

Oh yea the guy that I'm buying the car fromcame down $4,000, so I am only going to pay like 7 grand for it!

The guy is also a salesman who did alot of traveling, that explains the high milage and he ALWAYS took the car to a Jiffy Lube or whatever. He has had the car since 2000 (He bought it new) He also has every recept for the oil changes and what not.

The fluids all look clean and new, the oil and trans fluid are clean and in good shape, testdrove it today and it drives like new

Anyway please answer the rim question, I don't want to have to buy another set of rims for the Eclipse just for winter
Mumm is offline   Reply With Quote