View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 11:19 AM   #7
IMD12C4INFO
AF Newbie

Re: Sources for TT front clip / JRAuto.com

Thanks. I sent Arley an email, & he has a clip with 31k, but he wants $3000 for it. If I want to pay that much, I can get one from Z1 Motorsports for that price, & I would totally trust them. They'll even send you a video clip of the front clip you are looking at while it is running. How do you beat that? I did find something kind of interesting yesterday that's totally in the other direction. A DK45DE drivetrain out of an '03 Infiniti. A 4.5 v-8 with 340 h.p. before you start screwing with it sounds like fun, but that's a bag of worms I don't know if I want to open. What makes it more interesting is that it seems like the guy is asking way too little for it. $3000 for everything with 27k miles. Doesn't that sound cheap? That includes: Engine, transmission, a/c comp, alt, starter, water pump, ecm, exhaust manifolds, throttle body, p.s. pump. You would need other stuff too, but that's a pretty good start. The only part that sounds kinda scary to me is how to get working gauges, & other controls to work.
IMD12C4INFO is offline   Reply With Quote