View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 02:14 PM   #7
Huney1
AF Enthusiast

Re: $2000 "Market Adjustment" for a Suzuki??

I agree, it is the dealers obligation to make every dime they can on the vehicles they sell and it the buyers obligation to. "LET THE BUYER BEWARE".
Never buy the first vehicle and go look at a lot of them and write down the equipment and price before you decide and do your research on line to see what others are paying for it. Also, find out what your car is worth at NADA or Edmonds or KBB .com websites so you'll know if they're trying to rip you off and steal your car. I always said a woman shouldn't go car shopping without a man, but my wife is very good at cutting a good deal and in fact usually gets a better deal than I. Also a good idea to not buy it thefirst visit, say you want to think about it and be sure and leave your phone number and the next day or evening they'll call you with a better offer. Right now it's a buyers market and the mark downs and rebates are very good. I was shocked when Toyota moved into second place and pushed out Ford in sales and if GM doesn't look out Toyota will be number ONE. No doubt about it, the foreign cars are selling like hot cakes.

I live in SC near Savannah, GA and Suzukis are selling good here and see a lot of them on the road. The dealer has five dealerships in neighboring towns so maybe that's the reason. My SX4 cross over is great and the more I drive it the more I like it.
Huney1 is offline   Reply With Quote