View Single Post
Old 01-19-2004, 03:13 PM   #7
eckoman_pdx
Honda God

Send a message via AIM to eckoman_pdx Send a message via Yahoo to eckoman_pdx
Yea, I have the Super Plasma's. I think you'll Super Plasma GT-X matt. If you have H3's at all, I'd recommend PIAA. If you have a bulb that is an H4 or a 9000 series, it's a toss up I guess, depending on what your goals and needs are for a light bulb, etc. I still like the way PIAA's look better, so that's what I use. Also, similer to what you said about the silverstar's, the PIAA's are stock wattage, so they don't burn out prematurly in a few months and ruin things, etc. That, of course, is why they have a warrenty. I have the Super Plasma's, and I love them. As for the silverstar turn signal. I know in oregon, as I stated above, you can have a white turn signal in front, so those are not necessary. If you want the white look bulb, you can buy a white turn signal. The bulb itself reminds me of B1 Hybrid's newer line, where the housing looks like that but the bulb shines a different color when lit (white, amber, red, blue, etc). What can I say though, even my 1157 turn signals are Extreme White PIAA's, lol. Like I said though, I checked the DMV manuals up here, and it's legel to have either a white, yellow, or amber turn signal in front.
eckoman_pdx is offline   Reply With Quote