View Single Post
Old 09-22-2004, 11:15 PM   #60
LEGO MY E
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: I Agree With Loydering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakekanS
because people have TASTES AND OPINIONS. if, personnaly, i think that the element is the ugliest car in the world, you can't argue about that because it's different from every single people on the world. and whats the point of specifying how much space there is inside, how much stuff you can get in it and oh, there's no carpet inside ? does it even matter with the fact that the outside is totally ugly ?? yes, you can buy it because it's useful for you. but everybody have the right to say that they hate the way it looks. and we're thinking about LOOKS, not how it handles, how much stuff you can get in it... please dont mix up stuff.
Well SnakekanS,

If you don't like the way the Element "LOOKS", I have no problems with that. To each their own. I am not asking you to BUY my car. I am merely asking those certain close-minded individuals among us not to judge a book by its cover (i.e., calling the Element a piece of shit). Here are some earlier posts that sparked my earlier reply;

Hockeygod2787: The ugliest most supid car ever brought off the production line IMO. A waste of time to make. A peice of shit...............

chicago_guy: I hafta agree with you on that one hockeygod...that is one ugly piece of shit. The only way Id buy that would be if I was blowing it up or using it for some sort of target practice.

blindside.AMG: "The Honda Element has to be the ugliest car on the road today. Anyone who buys one needs psychological evaluation. Whoever thought this car was a good idea needs to be shot in the head."

WarPigs: "Yea that new honda SUV is crap…"

DiabloGT: "THE ELEMENT=WORLDS UGLIEST CAR+the horrible honda 4 cyl engine...i would rather take that other piece of shit that yaba posted...over the element...."

It is obvious that the above posters have never owned, test driven, or ridden in the Honda Element, and therefore I believe that their comments were made out of sheer ignorance. These comments are a far cry from saying you don't like the way something looks (which is perfect for this thread!). If mere looks are your ONLY criteria for deeming the worth of a vehicle, then by all means have at it. But when you want to move a couch in your 2 seater Toyota MR2 (or whatever) you'll be disappointed in your decision. To ME (not you, I didn't ask you to have my opinion) the Honda Element is a perfect vehicle for MY needs.

LEGO
LEGO MY E is offline   Reply With Quote