Thread: $1 Festiva
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2002, 06:51 PM   #4
Robs gt
AF Newbie

ha yeah that sis pretty good. um yeah its a manual and i like manuals better because i have a yamaha blaster which is a fourwheeler and i love manuals and have learnded so many thing s about transmissions and all in all i d rather have a standard. well ne ways. it will be like 150 for a battery and purchasing the car and then i plan to do some cheap stuff to make it look nice and then i will drive it for a while until i can afford a pontiac fiero 86 gt which i really want. theses are some of the things i wanna do to it

OUT side of car - New rims with low profile tires from sears.
Tinted windows. Yellow or Black paint.Crome exhaust tip or maybe whole new exhaust.New brakes. Street glow lights (Blue). ground effects. And on top of windshield i plan on trying to put a 6 inch black strip witht the word festiva on it in yellow letters if possible. Also get a spoiler for a hatchback.

IN side of car.Stereo with cheap wal mart speakers and a small cheap amp. clean it up really nice. new stearing wheel. new floor mats. and any thing else i can find really cheap at wal mart to make the inside or out side nice.

i would put more high quality things in it but i wont be having it all that long maybe a year or so untill i can save some money and find a nice cheap fiero.

my uncle went to florida to drob an old friend off after his vacation for a week here to see us and we live in massachusetts so mass to florida. it was night time so he was doing like 90 in the festiva or how ever fast they go and he was trying to get back to mass asap so his other friend with him had to fill up his truck a bunch of times and it cost them like over $100 to keep filling there gas tank. My uncle was in the festiva and only had to fill the tanks 3 times so he only spent $7.00 each time and round trip in gas coast my uncle $21.00
Robs gt is offline   Reply With Quote