View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 11:26 AM   #3
lawnguy
AF Newbie

Re: 2012 Savana light problem

Thanks for the reply.I have searched for a flasher relay but this van does not have one atleast not like the older autos from back in the day.I took out both front left and rear left bulbs this week to back trace my steps and found nothing.The bulb that is giving me trouble has the two elements inside,one works one does not.The one not working is the ones I mentioned before.So at this point I don't know where to go.I have read and been told to maybe replace the actual turn signal flipper arm,it has the turns,wipers,ect but I don't want to go removing stuff and buying something that is not the problem.But to answer your question yes both left rear/front do not work only the running lights work.I have pushed in the emergency flasher on top of the column and only the right side will flash but you are saying push this switch up down many times and see if that does anything?I will give that a try.I believe if it were a bad fuse or computer type problem nothing would work on the left or both sides.Thanks
lawnguy is offline   Reply With Quote