View Single Post
Old 07-08-2004, 10:23 PM   #41
drewbert
AF Newbie

Re: BEST WIN: no flaming...

best race i was w/my good friends who had just bought a 98 supra tt we were turning off of two lane road onto a four lane road (two lanes in each direction) while a good friend of ours was directly behind us in his 99 mit. eclipse gsx when we turned the corner we swung wide into the far lane and let him come up beside us when he was equal w/us we both stabbed on the gas and were off it was a very close race but before anyone pulled away we had to turn off.....but later that night we were able to race again this time on a deserted road and from a dead stop at the go signal both cars jumped immediately off the line the eclipse barking second which suprised everyone who was out there it was a pretty close race but the eclipse srayed and took the lead but only by half a car length maybe....................................

gsx eclipse-
intake,exhaust,downpipe,clutch,upgraded turbo,boost controller,turbo timer, 55 shot of nitrous etc .......basically most of the upgrades that you can think of but still not all

supra-

completly stock

also another good one i was w/another frined once again and we were in his 2002 eclipse (around the 2000 area) and we just came off of a bridge and noticed that a truck (some kind of chevrolet was riding us so he came flying aruond us thinking he was the shiz so we approched a near by red light and we look over and he is right next to us we both notice each other at the same time so he starts reving his motor at us so when the light turned green we took off beating him by shifting from 1st to 3rd by several car lengths.......not the greatest kill story but funny that we beat him by skipping gears