View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 03:29 AM   #108
sofpan
AF Newbie

Re: HYUNDAI cars are WORTHLESS!

To fanny ‘Skywalker1977’ (the picture above dedicated from me to you, I believe showing your character): You are repeating that Hyundai rules. I saw in your Profile, that you own a 2005 Ford Taurus. So mate, instead of nonsense bla, bla, bla, I suggest you “Put your Money where your Mouth is”.
Sell the Ford and buy the Hyundai that you support. If you do it, you will Regret it and lose your Money. Go ahead mate, if you dare…

To Hudson:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson
And the luck you speak of is not there either. Hyundai's score has improved every year

Let’s see the ‘every year improvement’: JD Power Hyundai owners total satisfaction (the highest points, the better) Year 2008 Survey (comment 79):
In Germany Hyundai took 789 points, ranked 19th between all Manufactures from 795 that had in 2007 and 786 in 2006. Hudson, 789 of 2008 is smaller than 795 of 2007, so we have Hyundai’s decrease of quality (=satisfaction) between the two years in absolute points… and the points that gets, are irrelevant to other car manufacturers. In this study Hyundai with the points that gets every year, is only competing itself (the performance that Hyundai had in the previous year).
No other solution than Hyundai decrease the (poor) quality that has.
Is this the only example? No. Because…“Once a junkie, always a junkie”.
In England Hyundai took 792 points, ranked 17th, from 795 that had in 2007 and 813 in 2006. 792 points < 795 points < 813 points. Absolute Down from 2007 and 2006 (for 3 consecutive years). Hmmm… Hudson, do you see quality’s increase here?
In France Hyundai took 758 points, ranked 21st, from 769 that had in 2007 and 761 in 2006. Absolute Down between 2008 and 2006 showing to us that Hyundai cars are bad but getting even worse than previous years. Watch that the points Hyundai gets in France are smaller than these that gets in Britain and Germany.
Conclusion: Worst Hyundai cars than previous years, period!
Understand it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson
In the past four surveys, Hyundai's score has surpassed such great names as Volkswagen, Mini, Saab, Mercedes-Benz (2005 and 2008), Porsche (2006 and 2007), and Volvo.

Now Hudson you have a selective intelligence. Because you refer only to US study and avoid the studies of the same organisation (JD Power) in England, Germany, France. In these Countries, almost all these brands that you mention, are above Hyundai. Check the relative links again.

So dear Hudson the facts belie you: Hyundai as it seems from the facts, has low quality and durability in the long term and the quality construction is not stable, in some years Hyundai increase the quality (just to confuse consumers) and some others decreases the quality. Studies shown that!

To Hermes 1: Did you read the comments where I criticize Hyundai? And you want to buy a Hyundai? Well… it’s your money… if you like you can also burn them.
Don’t you wonder yourself why all the “Hyundai Defenders” we have here, avoid to answer and define what is Quality and Durability in a Car, despite my continuous questions? Why is that, if not because Hyundai has no quality?

And now, some new things:
Let’s see now the list of the best cars, according to consumers’ reports.

Fun to drive - Mazda MX-5 Miata
Small SUV - Toyota RAV4
Small sedan - Honda Civic
Family sedan - Honda Accord
Minivan - Toyota Sienna
Luxury sedan - Infiniti M35
Midsized SUV - Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Budget cars - Honda Fit
Green car - Toyota Prius
Upscale sedan - Infiniti G35

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/industry/japan-on-top-in-consumer-reports%e2%80%99-list-of-best-cars/

See? Japs cars rule. Consumers reports say that. Hyundai is absent. Why? Whoever has sense, can understand…