View Single Post
Old 05-28-2003, 06:41 PM   #10
Eye Of Apocalypse
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Eye Of Apocalypse Send a message via Yahoo to Eye Of Apocalypse
1st Film's Cars

If someone could, I need some help identifying all the cars from the first film. I know the three 1995 Honda Civics, 1995 Toyota Supra, 1969 Dodge Charger, 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse, and Mazda the RX-7. (If any of those model names or years are incorrect please let me know as soon as possible)

I would like to know what year the Mazda RX-7 if anyone knows, i'm assumin it's a one of a kind car considering no site seems to have the year for it.

Also, I need someone to tell me what car it is that Vince drives, it's blue and I believe it's a Honda but i'm not sure it's been awhile since i've seen the film. Lastely, I need to know the specifications for Letty's two rides(minus the black Civic) meaning the one she drove in the beginning to the restaurant and the one she drove at Race Wars.

I'll go ahead and tell you guys i'm no car expert, the thing is I need this information for an RPG(Role Playing Game) based upon the first film so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Eye Of Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote