View Single Post
Old 10-31-2002, 10:53 AM   #163
destrux
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to destrux
Who cares about the whole import vs american thing... you people need to realise that all of your cars are the same... they're all CARS. (or trucks.. but still... THE SAME). I mean, get over it. You all are into the same hobby, some like show, some like go, some like big displacement, some small.... but the point is, no matter what you like.... IT'S STILL A CAR. Can't we all just shut our egotistical mouths and get along? that's a dumb question...

and btw... vipers are great if you can afford one, but I've seen dsm's with under $25k into them (still street legal, and that price includes the car) absolutely stomp a viper at the drag strip and at an autocross. They weren't turbo vipers or anything... but they weren't stock. The dsms had about 500-550whp. The vipers were around 600. They cost..what... $80,000?

but anyway

The cars are way better looking than the last movie. I do think it sucks how they left the vipers simple and clean looking but riced out the skylines. I really would have like to see a nice clean cobalt blue skyline race one of those vipers.

Oh yeah, and APC is really generic. Everyone and they're brother has APC junk all over they're cars anymore. Then again... maybe it's better the movie uses the generic brands, it keeps the "cool" stuff from being too common.