View Single Post
Old 10-11-2002, 11:04 PM   #30
DeViL
AF Enthusiast

jesus

You don't know what the hell you are talking about. Look at it this way, Chevrolet uses a 350 cubic inch engine, and the max horsepower they got out of the LS1 variation was 350 horsepower. The typical 427 of the 60's produced around 430 hp. Stop looking at it as Liters and look at it as cubic inches because liters seems to throw you people off. Only 500 hp out of 8 liters, what the hell do you mean only 500 hp. The engine is 500 cubic inches, and since most engines power doesn't go much above the ci of it, it should be around 500 hp. The engine isn't lacking anything at all so what are you complaining about. Keep in mind these engines are also single over head cam, a very basic V block and they can produce a lot more power then most of the DOHC engines you typically see on Japanese and European cars.

Sorry that this is off topic but its necessary.

Anyways lol I bet those 03 Vipers get their ass kicked by the Eclipses and the rest of the shit. I wouldn't be surprised with the attitude of "Super Rice Wing and NOS make me go Zoom, me go 1000 mph cuz me got 4 cylinder wheeee!!!". I'll just be in the theatre like...bullshit......bullshit.....bullshit......er rrr. Whats up with the pink S2000 though? I can understand it having a girl car that is pink, but damn they went all out, pink fuzzy seats and all wtf.