View Single Post
Old 08-30-2001, 11:05 PM   #109
Thunda Downunda
AF Enthusiast

Snowboarder, I think you've failed to grasp the concept of what I'm saying ... let me walk you through this slowly...

On THURSDAY the fantasy-BMW is blue, he (Gang-whatever) admits it's blue, likes it, with no plans to change the colour.
See BMW>3-Series>Just drove a 320ci (page 2)

But by MONDAY the car he claims to be his, is black in colour
... with a photo to prove it!
see Cars in General>Good Dealer Experiences>How about this (page 3)

If you read carefully, in that same page-3 above, Silver S2000s post proves the photo could not have been taken on the Monday. Gang$neak, (trying to cover his lie) then admits this, writing in the 12th post (4th from the bottom of the page):
quote from Gang$neak:
"I didnt re-take the picks, I got my cousin to send them over ICQ cause he had pics of all our cars on his computer ... notice how I said I went through all the trouble to GET the pics, not to TAKE the pics"

So therefore, as the photos of the black BMW were already IN the cousins computer on the Monday, the photo was taken at the latest by Sunday. This leaves Friday (and possibly Saturday morning) for Gang$neak to change his 'mind' about the blue, decide to respray it, organise and book the spraypainter, deliver the car, and for the painter to buy the paint, dismantle the car, strip it, paint it with enough coats as befits a one-year old Bimmer (drying included), then re-assemble the bits, detail it, then for Gang$neak to pay for the job, pick it up and then take the photo by Sunday... at the latest ...

If you believe that - you'll believe anything ...

What do I have against him you ask?

He blatently lies to us, has repeatedly sworn at and insulted me (among others), and sends me unsolicited and offensive E-mails and PMs like the following, of which I quote verbatim:
"im sorry that you're jealous because you're a poverty son of a bitch ... i pop cherries, cause im a fuckin playa, i've fucked 8 different chicks ... plus i only touch the hottest girls in our city since i'm in the "in-crowd", plus the girls love how i dress because i have money for nice clothes ... I'm sorry you can't afford shit
I'm glad my dad pays for everything i want, cause then i can show you up muthafucka ... plus i dont even have to try in my life cause girls love me and i've got a trust fund waiting for me, plus i can take over my dads business ... while your sorry ass has to work for your shitty ass rides" end of quote.

I, on the other hand, have never sworn at him (or anyone else), merely exposed this peurile pustulous pre-pubescent to be the foul-mouthed, foul-minded, ignorant, unmitigated LIAR that he is.

Calling Gang$tench? ... you out there?