View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 06:05 PM   #1
54Scorpio
AF Newbie

Hide Start Switch

Hello everyone, I gotta tell you after reading some of these posts and their replies there are some real geniuses on this site!! I have another question that I hope someone can help me with. I have a 1998 SentraXE that was verbally given to me by a family member a few years back. When I say verbally, I mean they told me that I could have the car if I fixed some of the minor problems with it. So I fixed them and have been driving the car for a few years. I realize now that I should have gotten the transfer of ownership done legally back then, but never thinking I would have a problem years later since it was a family member I let it go. The relationship with the family member is finished. Recently I was told in an ignorant way by the family member that he could come get the car anytime he wanted after I have spent a lot of money and spent a lot of hours on the car working on it. He still has a key to the vehicle so what I would like your help with is, is there any way I could hide a switch someplace that I would need to flip on first and then insert the key and start the car? If there is a way could you explain what I would need to do? Thanks!
54Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote