View Single Post
Old 10-13-2004, 02:12 PM   #20
Zgringo
AF Fanatic

Holy fuckin Toledo, some of you guys really got your crap togather. I'm proud to know you guys. Then their's the one's if you hit them with a sludgehammer can't or wont accept facts. I hope there not stupid, just stubborn.
Generally when I post something I'll include a article to back up what I say and to help expand one's knowledge, Unless I have first hand knowledge, then I'll tell you that. The one common thing we all have is the love of the car, and one in particular the Zed. All my life (well most of it) has been about learning about cars. In the begining it was very hard, as we had to learn by trial and error. As we learned and passed information on we got better, but it was a slow process. Now with the internet, hell it's all out there if you know what your looking for and take alittle time and read an learn. If you'd go back and read some of the posts i've left and read the one on turbo's and compression vs turbo's just to name a few then you can speak with authority, and not talk crap. I have a sign in my shop that reads," Hire a 20 year old while he still knows everything." I was 20 once and I remember how everyone was stupid but me and you, but I wasn't sure about you all the time. I'm not being disrespectful, just being about 80% right.
Now the site below is real cool and has lots of info. for those that want more info. and want to learn more.
Those of you that are trying to learn, I'll backup with my dying breath, but if you say shit I'll be in your shit with both feet and let you know. This is a cool site and a great place for help and learning.
When I recieved my Masters degree we were told, now you have the tools to know how to research your subject and become knowledgeable and a authority on the subject at hand.

Don't criticize my knowledge, correct your ignorance!!

http://www.chimera.co.nz/300zx/
Zgringo is offline   Reply With Quote