View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 07:58 AM   #6
MdPhoenix
AF Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to MdPhoenix Send a message via AIM to MdPhoenix
Re: WTF is this hose? ** Pics **

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaufmanp92eb
I have a 96 also, and the same hose on mine is connected to the intake manifold on one end, and runs down to my frame on the other end. I thinkit is part of the vaccum control for the shift on the fly hubs. my wife has a 95.5 and the hose is tied up just like yours. but it does not have the shift on the fly. the factory diagram on mine dosen't show it at all.

Now I'm not sure if there's a difference, but if by Shift-On-The-Fly, you mean a switch as opposed to a shifter, I have a shifter (Dunno if Rodeos ever had a "Switch").

And like a dummy, I have not checked to see if it has vacuum while running. I'll check tonight.

I've been working on CEL codes lately and just came across this.

Thanks guys!

EDIT: I've only had the truck for three years. All the rust and corrosion was there when I got it. I bought it off my boss knowing it has a hole in the frame. I'm quite apprehensive about putting too much money into it to fix the CEL due to the frame issue. Otherwise I'd fix her right up. She's just getting ready to turn 160K and she runs great. I might end up selling it for a grand and buying a newer Rodeo.
MdPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote