View Single Post
Old 12-29-2002, 12:25 PM   #94
vortech
AF Enthusiast

Thank you

could not have said it better myself . . . FYRHWK1 understands the concept, take a lesson from him Neutrino
THIS IS WHY double posting has to go on----because of stupid remarks like this one: "If you mod the car to radiacally alter those factors then that is practically a different car." What the hell are you talking about??????? What do you think the point is with modifying a car------to reduce its performance. Go to a thread where no one talks about modifying stock cars---I mean--thats where your talents are better suited. You obviously don't know the kind of suspension equipment thats in place on a Viper or Z06. Let me sum it up for you---because your posts reflect that you just don't understand that those 2 vehicles have what is equivalent to what can be found in the mustang aftermarket. An aftermarket K-member offered by Kenny brown can give a cobra an extra inch and 1/4 in the wheelbase----and the aftermarket control arms developed------make the stock vs. aftermarket handling, seem like night and day. You obviously have never owned or driven a stang with these kind of suspension alterations. I live the argument------because my 01 cobra-----is just about as aftermarket as you can get----I don't even know why I bother to argue with some of you guys. There are so many stang owners who have done the same thing I have, and would call you out on your foolishness if they heard your remarks. Because some of you psoters don't know squat. Some of your vehicles mods probably don't even go beyond a chip, air filter, and exhaust. Some of you guys don't go any further than lowering springs------so how could you know what it takes to handle over600hp and outhandle the Z06s and Vipers. Some of you guys read car mags----yet don't know jack about the kind of equipment used in the cars engines, suspension, etc. Don't even know how it pertains to real, road contact. I guess that explains why we get retarded posts like 'don't double post'. Shoot your mouth off about things you know------because you sound foolish otherwise.

2001 mustang cobra convertibe
Vortech V-2 SQ blower (10.5psi)
4:10 gears & ford racing throttle body
03 JBA shorty headers + FR500 exhaust
Bassani X-pipe
Kenny Brown IRS level 2 suspension
IRS pinion brace
Kenny Brown K-member & control arms
Carbon Fiber driveshaft
522RWHP / 493RWTQ
vortech is offline   Reply With Quote