View Single Post
Old 11-20-2001, 11:57 AM   #11
vectorclub
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
One more thing about this car ,,,, its Junk if you ask me Jaguar thought they had it all,,, but it keeps breaking downlike crazy and not reliable ,, this car is droped the price of the Porche, & Ferrari F40 price tags.. however they soon found out it wasnt any good and the prices of both those cars went up like crazy in other words almost Pricless,,,, Jags are no good
Jaguars are far from junk. The XJ220 is as a god as anything built at the time. High perfromance super cars all have issues. Even the Porsche 991 turbos have issues. WHile I don't have the funds to own these cars I know many who do. They all say exotic cars have exotic car problems. This applies to Lambos, ferraris, Porsches, and so on.

Jaguar under Ford's ownership has pushed the level of quality to levels equal with Lexus and BMW.

The XJ220 is one the best looking super cars of all time. If the XJ220 project would have been done under Ford's ownership, thus Ford's money it may have become a better car then the McLaren F1.

The one Jag XJ220 owner I know in Michigan loves his Jag.

The XJ220 is a great looking car that stands out from the rest of the super cars. In terms of looks alone the XJ220 is one of the best looking super cars of all time.
vectorclub is offline   Reply With Quote