View Single Post
Old 06-27-2005, 05:44 PM   #81
kman10587
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to kman10587
Re: 2006 Monte Carlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonenuts15792
Well then enlighten me. I'm not all that worried about the environment so green means nothing to me.
The next day..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonenuts15792
Oh so because I'm a GM Fan I don't care about the environment.
So you're saying that the environment means nothing to you, but you're also suggesting that because you're a GM fan, you do care about the environment? Make up your mind and quit contradicting yourself. And don't act like GM isn't surviving solely on blind patriotism. GM has been losing money on their vehicles for a long time, and the only reason they're surviving is because of massive rebates, customer loyalty cash-back, incentives for financing with GM, and oh yeah, their goddamn trucks and SUVs, which aren't even all that impressive anymore when compared to the competition. I mean, you'd think that with over a decade to re-design their small pickup truck, GM would put out something truly impressive with the Chevy Colorado. Instead, we get sloppy build quality, a poorly designed interior, and a diminuitive five-cylinder engine. Their full-size trucks and SUVs are equally unimpressive, beat out by Toyota and Honda in terms of quality, Nissan in terms of athleticism, and BMW and Mercedes-Benz in terms of luxury. GM is putting out inferior product that only sells because it's so cheap, or because people that have been buying GM since the 60's (when the company was actually doing well) are afraid of change. If they don't shape up soon, they're going to die of old age, along with the majority of their client base.

My '05 Impreza 2.5 RS.