View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 10:38 AM   #1
amy@af
Traffic Directing Admin

Send a message via Skype™ to amy@af
product review: SNAN 300w power inverter

I just did a product review for a power inverter. I loved it so much I wanted to share my review with the AF family......

As a member of the automotive industry media I spend most of my time in the car traveling to events. There is heavy dependence on use of a power inverter. The SNAN power inverter caught my attention having twice the power and $6 less than my current power inverter. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality. It measures 5.9 x 1.8 x 3.1 inches, only weighing 1.3 pounds making it easy to store in the glove box. The intelligent cooling fan is extremely quiet running for approximately 2-3 seconds at a time. This model has 2 outlets with an additional 2 usb plugs for convenience of modern day tech toys. There also includes 2 alligator leads for use directly off the car battery. I strongly recommend this power inverter. The quality for such a reasonable price makes this product a great buy even if you don't need it for every day use but rather for emergency "just in case" situations.

Link to product: http://www.amazon.com/SNAN-Power-Inv...power+inverter

..don't make me send Setanta over in his Waambulance to give you an aloe tissue for your sensitive nose!

*~ ~> USeR GUiDELiNeS*<~ ~*

I <3 the G Ride ~*~ I <3 OLD SKooL
amy@af is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amy@af For This Useful Post:
blazee (04-21-2016), cafferyoung (04-24-2016), sanny Du (09-18-2016)