View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 06:45 AM   #2
Huney1
AF Enthusiast

Re: New Suzuki has already closed his doors.

IMO, adding two grand was a super-stupid thing to do. When the new T Birds came out I looked at one they added $1,500. to the sticker because supply was limited and I can't see adding two grand to a Suzuki sticker. Well, I don't think it is any wonder they wenty out of business nor did you see any in parking lots. DUH? Here in the deep South Suzuki is selling lots of vehicles and I see more and more of them around all the time. Suzuki dealer in our town has dealerships in three towns and is selling he(( out of Suzukis because they offer them at the right price and give people a decent trade in on their vehicles, and they advertise on TV and everywhere they can.

I love my SX4 hatch back auto tranny Sport AWD. Only 3500 mi on it and getting 25 to 27 mpg overall. It's copper-red and I get a lot of compliments people wanting to know what kind of vehicle it is. A friend told me Suzuki enjoys the fastest growing sales in the SE USA and I wouldn't doubt it. Two years ago we rarely saw one but I see a good many around now. I was looking at a Scion relatively same price as the Suzuki and they wanted $2500. more for the Scion so I went Suzuki and glad I did and kept the $2500. in my pocket. Suzuki has been making autos sonce 1929 so they are not new to the auto industry. I heard it said they are hard to break but being a senior citizen mine should last a long, long time. The 6 year 100,000 mile TRANSFERABLE warranty is a good thing at trade in time. Have a nice week end.
Huney1 is offline   Reply With Quote