View Single Post
Old 02-11-2005, 07:23 PM   #40
Juliantrx450
AF Newbie

Thumbs down Blaster's Fun but don't skimp out....

I like the blaster... It's a nice fun quad but........ Until you ride something with more power you won't realize how much more power there is in other bikes. Not sure if you're in the game to upgrade eventually but I can guarantee you one thing.... You'll out grow the blaster quick. If you're in this for the adrenaline you'll quickly find your self saying, I want more power, I want to go faster, I want to do bigger jumps... In addition to the power, the dimensions result in instability.

I finally just got back into riding and I bought the TRX-450. It is worth every penny. I couldn't imaging putting a dime into making it faster. I got a pretty good deal on it. I got it out the door with nerf bars for 6500.00 I put 2500 down and I pay 109 a month for 4 years. Not too bad.. I spend that in a night going out with the fellas.

You can spend under 4 grand for the blaster and dump over a grand in parts to make it faster but you'll still have the same dimensions. The wheel base is short and narrow. Tends to flip easily...

Hey, if you're gonna get wet, you may as well go swimming. Go for the gusto!

Safe riding!

Regards,
Jules
Juliantrx450 is offline   Reply With Quote