View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 12:09 AM   #4
kirantanthri
AF Newbie

Re: My Jimny(Gypsy) Rebuild Project

Hey guys
I have been busy over the past week, that’s the reason that I haven’t been able to update.
Here is a small update on my Gypsy rebuild project…. My company doesn’t pay me for these kinds of projects thoughJ

Lot of my friends, family members are calling up and asking, hey krishna/kiran (kiran is my nick name)

Where is your gypsy??…
Is it ready???....
Oh when it will be ready???...
Bring it and show it to us ok!!.....
We need a long ride!!!!…
Party???

Recently attend a function; most of my relatives had been there, few were asking the same above questions ….Am getting good moral support J

But some (the smart intelligent breed) ask “You baught a gypsyyyy!!!!…oh why did you buy a Gypsyyy??...Oh its fourteeeeeeen years old????…You easily get second hand esteem, swift, ikon for the price you have paid for your gypsyeeee man…you should have bought esteem, swift or an ikon….blaugh blaugh blaugh “.
My answer for them….Oh is it….I didn’t know (As if am dumbJ )……

As they Say: LET THE BOYS HAVE THE TOYS. I RIDE A GYPSYJ

Work is going on snail’s pace
Finally last Saturday the tinkering work got over…check out the snaps….He is the tinker (one of the laziest person I have ever met, look how he’s smiling (I started showing him stars in broad daylight….so that he finishes the work fast….while clicking this snap I told ‘I will put your snap in the internet’… …..smile please..Say cheese’ J )...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled.jpg (77.6 KB, 1 views)
kirantanthri is offline   Reply With Quote