View Single Post
Old 05-07-2005, 12:04 PM   #15
Wild Cobra Z28
AF Newbie

Re: what is your best 1/4 mile time and with which car

Quote:
Originally Posted by v10_viper
Well with the Escudo I think I started out in second gear and it launched like a mofo, but if I had a line or w/e to transfer pics onto a computer I'd prove it, until then just believe me. Get it yourself and set it up that way, run with a high shot of nitrous and use it the entire time. My goal is to get into the low 7.5's with it but that'll take time, be tough too.

(currently working on Nurburging 24 HR to win me another Formula)
I did the same with my runs and might have started in 3rd with the Speed 12. I experimented anyway with a 3rd gear launch. I played with gearing, weight, and nearly all other settings. I misplaced my notes that I had my newest times. I planned to include more numbers after running the Escudo and Toyota One. I remember coming close to your Escudo times. I can trust it. The 7.32 on the other guys Toyota times, I was unable to get close to. I was about 7.7xx if I remember right. 4 tenths is a world away in the 7 sec zone. I have to wonder if it was legitamate. If that is a legitamate time, I would sure like to know the trick.
Wild Cobra Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote