View Single Post
Old 06-08-2004, 06:14 PM   #1
MavrickMark
AF Newbie

Where not to buy used parts

I've recently had a bad experience with a company I found in the yellow pages while looking for a 3.8L supercharged drivetrain. The company is National Parts, LLC. also known on the web as ezfindparts.com. After receiving the drivetrain damaged, I tried unsuccessfully for 5 weeks to obtain the replacement parts they told me I could return the engine to the supplier then reneged on the deal. At this point i'm $2,900 in the hole not to mention the cost of having the engine returned by the carrier.

After I contacted the Better Business Bureau, I discovered the company had an unsatisfactory record, compiling 66 complaints,many unresolved not to mention a lawsuit. I've searched the BBB for other used parts companies, and have yet to find one with a track record which comes anywhere close to National Parts.

If there are any of you out there with outstanding claims against National, let me know as I am interested in filing a joint suit against the company.

The lesson learned; check the BBB before buying. My experience says don't bother with National Parts/EZFindParts.Com
Buyer beware
MavrickMark is offline   Reply With Quote