View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 11:38 AM   #25
2000GTP519
AF Newbie

2000 Grand Prix GTP

I just bought a gtp a lil over a month ago. The car has 167000kms on it. I just put new after market head lights in. The person who did the head lights did a half ass job. Today im having that all looked at. The reason I am on here is because my car stalled on me at a red light. The rpms have bin real jumpy yesterday. The day I got my head lights put in is the day things started happening to my car. The day they got put in I went to start my car, and it started, but as I was in park the car started to shake. I didnt think much of it then. But yesterday it happened again and my rpms are all over the place when im driving VERY SCARY with the kids in the car. I parked my car and im having my gfs dad look at it today. I was told its either your fuel injection problem Or a bad ground wire. Remember this all started the day I had my head lights put in. I am really nervous because I really hope its not a big problem, I just bin stressing over this alot today. So im on here trying to get some answers or advice to what the problem could be, and how much money am I lookin at spending to fix the problem. Anyone could help me out that would be greatly appreciated.
2000GTP519 is offline   Reply With Quote