View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 02:45 PM   #1
quackmandude
AF Enthusiast

NEED HELP (electrical)

Ok...where do I start. Its my running lights. I have a short somewhere, the fuse keeps popping everytime I turn them on. Narrowed it down to the front half of car but can't follow the wire any more. Changed out the blinker switch/handle and it helped for a month or 2. Now it's back. When I put a 30 fuse on it, it gets hot and lights are on but really dim. I think it may by the connecter under the dash where the blinker switch connects, because if I wiggle it with the 30 fuse in there, then the lights flicker. But I can't see a short there at all!! Checked under the fuse box under the hood and it looks ok, switched the relay in the fuse box and its good. Also sometimes my right front driving light stays on very dim, I think it's pinched somewhere and that's it because sometime my batteries drained. I hate my life right now cause I need my inspection and I can't drive at night with out being pulled over. Just to clarify (because some people call them different things) its my driving lights only, the fuse is a 15a and is labeled tail. My headlights, blinkers reverse, and brake lights work fine. Just my drivng/ running lights.

Thanks guys I really need help asap im at my wits end stealthee I'll fly u here to fix it for me lol jk
-Ignition mods
-dual magnaflow exaust
-going TT (wish me luck)

black book
-'95 mustang v6 (modded) /////
-'00 neon (modded/non-turbo) ///
-'04 eclipse GT
-'05 eclipse GT (modded)
-'97 Prelude vtec (modded)
-CRX (modded)
-Mazda Miata mx5 //
quackmandude is offline   Reply With Quote