View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 03:02 PM   #102
MadImportScientist
AF Newbie

Re: Engine swaps we like and hate.

i like all those swaps i especially like swaps that are not ment to be.. i own 2 cars a 1972 nissan datsun with stock l24 engine and i own a 1981/MkI toyota supra that is gutted to the bone weighs 1952 lbs and use to have the stock 2.8 with a crappy 116hp just until 3 weeks ago when i got a crazy idea to go and put a vg30dett also known as a nissan z32 motor in it im half way there every one said it was impossible and stupid ha! had to fab new mounts and driveshaft and might have to beef up the rear end seeing that it was only meant to have 116 hp and not 280hp. Now i know what your all thinking why didn't i put it my 240z? Thats becasue its to common i mean nissan to nissan swap whats the fun in that? Now a nissan motor in a mark I supra now thats unique i will be posting my video on youtube in a week or so and will have dyno's and most likely drag it to see what it will pull on a 1/4 and will post some pictures on here if its possible to post on here if all goes well! <hey just because im doing it dosent mean u should to.> (I live by this)
MadImportScientist is offline   Reply With Quote