View Single Post
Old 05-11-2004, 12:05 PM   #191
Kurtdg19
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Kurtdg19
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The evo8 or ls1 firebird trans am??

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3000ways
How does the EVO8 MR sound irrelavant, I mean it is the EVO8 with more power, I'm just saying that the SS trim is the high end variation of the Camaro and the EVO8 MR is one of the higher end variations of the EVO8. What you said really makes absolutely no sense, for it seems like you are assuming the EVO8 and EVO8 MR are different cars, when in fact they are the same, one just has more power and lighter weight (The Racing version). The use of the EVO8 MR was also used in response to the quote that somebody said, "EVOs can not run 12s stock." Yes they can, the EVO8 MR can, and yes it's an EVO that will go on sell in the USA this Fall. Believe me do some more research please, it is quite easy to get the EVO into the 11s with stock turbo and no NOS for well under $5K. I mean we can go on for ever and ever about this, but if you don't take the time to do some research and hit up the tracks and observe then all this is pretty much pointless, do you want to know the truth or believe what you believe? Your choice, I care not what choice you choose. But here is an EVO with well under $5k doing a 11 Second run, and let's not forget the EVO is much more than just a drag car.
Well in the future I will do some research instead of asking you for any helpful anything. Honestly I don't understand why your being so unwilling when I just asked a few questions (you sound like you know a bit about Evo's so why shouln't I ask?). I also don't know what you think I believe but it seems like your awfully going out of your way to make some point that I never deemed impossible in the first place.

Also I didn't realize that the Evo MR is only a variation of an Evo8, sry bout that. I never meant to push your buttons.