View Single Post
Old 10-19-2005, 11:47 AM   #55
digitalsolo
AF Newbie

Soo... they pay other people to find more sponsorees for them, and then they pay other people to find more... sounds like a triangle... no wait.. pyramid.

As Hyde has said several times, there is NO business model to this. Unfortunately a plethora of teenage kids with big dreams, big eyes, and no life experience choose to ignore reality and advice and fall victim to this.

Why do they have a clean BBB record?

Because you're signing a contact, they're abiding by the information in their contract, so of course the record is clean, disputes can be settled by mutual agreement of both involved parties, OR by proof by either involved parties that no infraction was made against agreed policy/contracts.

My family races in Top Fuel drag racing, actually 6 time world champions in Top Fuel. I can assure you that NO money is paid to sponsors (minus a few fancy dinners, though they usually return the favor). These are REAL sponsors, like WebCam Racing Cams and Redline Oils.

I realize that the kids reading this are likely too ignorant for this to sink in, but hopefully someone will take the time to think before they act. It's sad to think that people could have the truth laid in front of them about this scam and STILL send their money... Just... wow.
digitalsolo is offline   Reply With Quote