View Single Post
Old 03-10-2007, 12:33 AM   #25
trooperbc
AF Enthusiast

Re: can somebody tell me why my horn keeps going off on my 99 isuzu rodeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by richpatrol
I did search that Isuzu parts catalog and think I found the part on page 8-27 and it is part 23-A Air Bag Unit 8-97391-856-8. I didn't know that was available on-line, so a big help.
Quote:
I asked for a quote from Scarff Isuzu in AuburnWA using the quote option there. Not sure they will respond not too far from my home in,,,

good. i really like that site, but i found it to be a PITA hunting for these parts for some reason.
NOTE WRONG PART NUMBER, i think. you might want to recheck that page and the application dates. the way i read it, the part number you mention is for 08-2003 and Later

for 07-1997 to 08-1999 the part number seems to be 8-97159-881-5
http://www.myisuzuparts.com/part_info_popup.php?part=8-97159-881-5

when finding parts numbers yourself, it pays to get the dealer to verify that it is the right one for your year and model. btw, give stcharles isuzu i mentioned above a try on that form too, they usually beat others prices here in the states anyway, with a discount and free states' shipping, ask for MERLIN.

finally, thanks for the detailed writeup. I’ve got a couple of questions that i’ll post shortly if you would answer them. Thanks.

Good luck with your fix.

//bc

i love a good intermittent electrical challenge. . .especially when it's someone else's.
trooperbc is offline   Reply With Quote