AF Newbie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Any Saab 92-x Owners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakray
You can get HID headlights on the WRX.
You can get a sunroof on the WRX
You can get nicer wheels on the WRX.
You get climate control on the WRX.

Perhaps doing a little more research before you choose which you would like would be better?
Easy there sport.
I beg to differ.
I don't work for Subaru or anything, but I have researched the car, I almost bought one last year. And I have the brochore PDF open now.

NO sunroof for the WAGON

Nicer wheels yes (the BBS are an expensive, the Saab's 17's are as nice/nicer then the BBS)

Climate control?, while not a priority, I have found nothing of the sort offerd for the WRX wagon.

HID's? again...I have not seen how to get them.

More importantly, when you are married, and you are lucky enough to have a wife that likes cars and likes to drive stick, and likes the WRX but likes the Saab version so much better because it is "so much prettier"...the least I could do is entertain the thought.
That's what I did by merely stopping by the dealer for some stuff to take home to the coffee table. It was at that point that I actually considered it due to the price cuts.
No biggie.
It looks like we are keeping our Lexus IS300 untill after the baby comes, then we'll see if we really need to sell it. I am a Toyota guy first, but looking for performance and practicality which brings me to Subaru
Thanks fellas
uraboob is offline   Reply With Quote