View Single Post
Old 11-11-2003, 04:45 AM   #74
Vettribution
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Vettribution Send a message via Yahoo to Vettribution
Haha. No offense Targa.. But in the next two years... The only thing "big" about the Porsches will be the price tag. Yes there are still people who will by for the name.. and not for the numbers.

Domestics will virtually dominate anything not considered a SUPERcar
within the next two years, unless they make some changes in price or power. I mean come on how does the relatively equally priced Boxster even begin to compare? With the Competition Coupe Viper, and the remodeling of the Corvette, the only cars I see giving anything worth of a challenge as far as numbers and price arguments go... are JAPANESE cars.. not Porsches... Not Ferrari's and not Lamborghini.

So who are the big boys really? America is coming at the rest of the world with a bang, and maybe soon the cars will get the respect they deserve from all the European car fans.

(Sorry, im currently in Germany right now, and for some reason The Germans get pissed when they see a Corvette coming up on them in the fast lane when they are in their Porsches, passing everything on the road. It just pleases me to piss off the rich bastards. )
Vettribution is offline   Reply With Quote