View Single Post
Old 01-13-2006, 02:11 PM   #7
shortlid
AF Newbie

'95 Aero, 5-speed WITH TCS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbunakeith
a really great car if it doesnt have tcs. you just have to be rich to own it because they break constantly. nothing drives like one. super road feel, quiet, good handling for a car that weighs twice what a toyota does. it is fairly easy to work on. some over-complicated systems that have tested my diagnostic abilities on more than one occasion. turbos are solid on them and rarely need replacing. trionic units and di cassettes are another story. boost pressure control valves like to go bad and take out the trionics. i cant own one because i am poor.
Well it does have TCS but I have heard that the '94 on TCS systems are A LOT better thank '92-'93 system! I am not rich either but I do ALL of my own work and have a few indipendant shops with TechII's around me that will diag. for FREE most of the time. Also since I live in New Hampshire there are three junk yards near me with '90's 9000 waiting to be parted out. Helps with part costs!

Now tell me more about this boost pressure control valve or APC valve that can go bad and that takes the Trionic out?? I have had TWO OVERBOOST/Fuel Cut-out situations in second gear and no harm done, YET!!
shortlid is offline   Reply With Quote