View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 02:20 PM   #4
Simioh
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Simioh Send a message via MSN to Simioh
Re: Re: Re: Dull Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCalibra
Why is that? I've noticed that too. Why is it that Americans come into the forums for European Spec cars and keep asking the same stupid questions? "Can you get an Opel in the states?" or "Wow! Thats a cool car, where can I get one?"

Apparently the general public out west is EXTREMLY ignorant of the whole Euro Spec vs. U.S. Spec thing.

I'm amazed that these people even know that Opel exsists, and when you tell them that it's owned by GM, they are astounded.

People need to read more or do more research on subjects they are interested in. Asking stupid questions in forums is not the way to do this.
i know this is kindof an old post, but that was just stupid, i dont even know why im bothering replying to that. but it sounds like you are generalizing that all americans are idiots and losers. im not even from the US im Mexican, and what u said still sounds dumb... and by the way, people asking that stuff in forums means they are researching, and tryin to learn more about the subject by asking people who are actually willing to help. and not make useless posts like the one u just made
Simioh is offline   Reply With Quote