View Single Post
Old 01-04-2002, 12:26 PM   #1
Trinity
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to Trinity Send a message via Yahoo to Trinity
bye bye fellow 4th gens

well i have been here for awhile trying to help people out and let them know what they need to but here lately it has been more questions of " what wing should i get"," where should i get my altezza's"," where can i get these big heavy rims that i can't use to be fast but wanna be fast"," which body kit should i get, this ugly one or the uglier one" and i just can't take that anymore. it isn't about what it used to be, it is just a look. like a clothes fashion and i hate it. i love speed and i love sleepers but now days it is all look at me and how fancy and flashy my car is ( with a stock ass motor) . i hate it, i hate the import scene. it is all posers . so here i am telling you i am taking a break from posting. i know that i come off as a bitch and that i am not always nice but i do try to give people the advice they asked for and the answers to their questions. i will stop in but probably not post. good bye and it has been fun and i still am going to do stuff to my car i just won't post about it.

I'm the SPCA for EF's
2 88 crx si's
90 crx hf
90 crx si
89 civic dx
91 civic std

New edition - 90 civic std
Trinity is offline   Reply With Quote