View Single Post
Old 02-24-2002, 06:24 PM   #10
Stormy
AF Enthusiast

Re: Additional Wheel Travel

Quote:
Originally posted by XSAL

Just curious. Does anyone know if Calmini made any changes to the front a-arms after a magezine commented (I believe it was some 4x4 magazine that said so in an article) that Calmini does not offer additional wheel travel?

I just can't imagine a company like Calmini would just leave something like that unchanged after the negative (relatively) comments were made. I would think that many people who are planning to install 3" lift want the additional wheel travel after spending some money on it.

Or, have anyone seen/heard if Calmini said anything regarding to the comment made on the magazine?

Again, I'm just curious to find out....since I am also strongly considering purchasing Calmini's front a-arms....

Thanks,
Wait, can someone explain to me how the calmini lift doesn't add travel? Are we talking front travel, rear travel, or the average of the front and rear? The only way that I can see it not adding travel is if it adds some sort of limit on the up travel. The bumpstop is going to be the same on the down travel (I would think).
Stormy is offline   Reply With Quote