View Single Post
Old 07-01-2004, 07:04 PM   #1
grannys93Transport
AF Newbie

Send a message via Yahoo to grannys93Transport
wacky wiper syndrom w/wacky AC too!

WOW! This is a great place for info. I learned alot about the wacky wipers but did anyone have the a/c doing the same thing at the smae time?
My problem: wipers worked some and not most in the begining. Now they don't except on very rare occasions. (and never during a rain storm)
Sometimes they will make one swipe if I hit a BIG bump. I will look at the circuirt board and most likely replace it as that seems to be the answer to other posts. The A/C also acts the same way! Sometimes it blows out cold (very cold) air and then suddenly goes to blowing uncooled air. Had it recharged last summer and it didn't even take 2 cans to fill it.

I was told (by someone I don't know, just happened to be at the same place having the same wiper trouble) that it was a wiring problem. That the wipers and a/c are in the same wiring harness and is hard to run down and expensive to take to repair shop. I don't know how reliable this info is. So if any of you experts have any ideas on the a/c problem and/or if there is a connection of the two problems, please please help me.