View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 01:23 AM   #6
tarabryan
AF Newbie

Re: Empire Vehicle Solutions - SCAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace_20 View Post
Hi All,
It seems like nobody here has actually used Empire vehicles to sell their car/truck. I signed up with them after a really nice girl called me and it sounded good. I had been trying to sell my dodge ram on craigslist for 4 months with no luck.
I was tired of doing it and obviosly needed help. She explained that they can offer financing and i figured since i was asking $14,500 for my truck that the financing would help so signed up. They added the fee to my asking price too and said when it sells i would be reimbursed by the buyer. She said like 4 out 5 cars sell in 2 weeks. I thought that was probably bull but went through with it. She was never pushy or rude to me and within 15 mins i got a receipt by e-mail and sent in my truck pics.
So 2 days later i checked the sights she said they list and did find my truck on them. Very nice looking ads i may add.
So a few more days went by and i got a couple calls. Then a guy came to look and said he'd like it but needs the financing. I gave him the # to call and within 2 days the financing went through and i got my check for the full asking price. So it only took them 10 days and that truck was finally out of my driveway. THANK YOU SO MUCH EMPIRE!!! So maybe the rest of you should try something before you insult a company and say they don't do what they say. If it wasn't for them the truck would probably still be taking up my whole driveway. I hope everyone at least gives someone a chance before bad mouthing them. Have a great day everyone!
You must work for Empire, I look on their site once a week and its always the same vehicles, new ones added but none seem to sell, if u dont work for them you are very very lucky indeed

Last edited by tarabryan; 07-24-2012 at 01:26 AM. Reason: clarify
tarabryan is offline   Reply With Quote