View Single Post
Old 12-10-2002, 09:33 PM   #45
Jumpman_Z
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Jumpman_Z
Quote:
Hey, im 16 also, bored, just started getting into z's and like late 80's early 90's, i just read all of these posts, and uhh kid man your spoiled, your parents are teaching you nothing by buying you a 30,000$+ car, and second can i please get another pic of that 350z you got, i mean that big pic you got, well it matches the pic in your signature, the same pic you have had for a few months since you started these threads, so that obviously isnt the one you picked up saturday, unless you went to the dealer and took a pic of it a long ass time ago, thanks, just putting in my two cents.
Yeah, I guess I am spoiled. But, I don't think that I was supposed to learn any lesson from this. I mean, what would them not getting me the car teach me? That I have to wait and save up for years so that I can buy a used one, and then wish that I could've gotten one new? I'd still eventually get a 300ZX or 350Z, whether they bought it for me or not. Actually, I think I've learned a lot more from owning this car. I've learned how to drive a MT, wax a car properly, and I've learned a lot about jealous people how to tell my friends from the fakes.

About the picture: Think man: When was the last time that you saw a Nissan dealership with a 350Z in a two-door garage, with an air compressor on the right, and and exercise equipment in front of it. Now, that's one sloppy dealership. Did you ever think that maybe I put the picture into my sig after I took it, like a lot of other members do? Damn.

Z33, 287 hp, 274 lb/ft torque. 'Nuff said.
Jumpman_Z is offline   Reply With Quote