View Single Post
Old 03-19-2003, 03:03 PM   #97
blursx
AF Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to blursx
Quote:
Originally posted by border_project
oh yah forgot
if i were to chose one. i would definetely go for the wrx. seat 4 people in comfort without tilting the seat (god i hate tilting the seat to put passengers in the rear, screws up my seating position)
if it was for style i would go for the rsx, i like engines that screams at 8000rpm. other than that, too small and i like the awd
I just make them get out on the passenger's side... Everyone knows my seat never moves!!!!

To the starter of the thread:
Funny thing was I wanted a Subaru 2.5 RS (the two door) but they stopped making the 2 door... I really wanted a sporty look. I was really thinking of getting the WRX, but once I saw the RSX, and took it for a test drive I knew that it was the car for me..

That's what you should do.. Take both of them for a drive and see what you feel comfortable in. What you look the best in.. Cuz looks are important when it comes to cars.....(but so is performance) I rather spend money on stuff for the rsx then the wrx... I see too many old people driving around in them, it's a total turn-off cuz they're not using the car for what is was made for.... Plus it's a four door... Four doors aren't sporty.... Unless you have kids get an RSX. But that's just my opinion.:smoker:
GReddy Evo Exhaust System
Konig 18 x 7.5 Blatant in Opal
~~Next MODS~~
Rubber!!! Kumho Ecsta Supras (225/40/18)
Springs –> Progress