Thread: s2000
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2005, 03:01 PM   #20
ZedEx
GO-FIGHT-KILL!

Send a message via AIM to ZedEx
Re: s2000

Good kill there man...

The RX-8 is nothing at all... I took the top of the line 2005 Model out for a test drive a while back. Absolutely NO power until past 9,000RPM. Granted, this makes for some pretty neat tire chirps all the way into 3rd gear

But over all, I wasn't impressed at all... My Civic is more fun to drive.

I attempted to test drive an S2000... I simply couldn't get into the car, not even with the top down... Everyone at the dealership was gathering around laughing... You're limited to the cars you can drive when you're close to 6'7"

The only thing that gets me with Zed32's, JZA80's, and VR-4's... They are very difficult to work on. Which is prime reason why I haven't bought another Zed yet, I need to find one in prestine condition before I'll even consider.

Anyway, people don't relize how easy it is to get power out of Zeds... I already have my little list made up for when I get my Twin Turbo

Shit... Think about it, the JWT (Jim Wolf Technology) ECU adds 60bhp... Sixty Horse Power out of an ECU tune. Not too many cars can say that.

In my opinion, no car (Road going car) will ever match up to the Zed... The balance, the power, the potential, the handling, the heritage... It simply can not be touched.

All of you Bastards with Zeds have no idea how lucky you are... I'm going crazy here.

-Wes
-2000 PY Acura Integra Type-R #686 - WhoRe
-1997 EGP Honda Prelude Type-SH - Daily driver

R.I.P Hypsi87:Andy Filson
ZedEx is offline   Reply With Quote