Thread: Prius--my view
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2004, 11:18 AM   #169
Volken
AF Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by statultra
oh yah, what baout what you said about VW in a post before "The Toareg is the worst VW I have ever owned. It lives in the shop. Vw cannot make high end cars and their dealers can't service them" -mauleskyrocket,
Although I agree about Touareg, and I think those who read this topic from the beginning know that nobody ever criticized diesel more harshly then me....Phaeton is truly a rare bird in milieu of decent and profiled industrial design. Even Audi A8 is short in comparison of Phaeton.

It would take several posts just to make a list of technological achievements found in Phaeton. It does present a mild reflection of Passat, but that resemblance is only a skin deep until you study this design within a touch of your hand. Truly a fantastic car, from standpoint of design.

That flair of hedonist mien however does not substitutes a wis of making priority to what is more important on evolutionary scale and that be nature

As for Touareg it is a shame in 2002 to have V10 diesel,one barely capable to pass Euro III norm (((

I wont even compare this to regulation in US, because it is scary