View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 05:34 PM   #168
olopezm
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to olopezm Send a message via Skype™ to olopezm
Re: Grand Prix "Take a Break" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tblake View Post
Your right Rich, just to update everyone, I took a new full time mechanic job, and also work part time at a parts store. Also might be looking for a 3rd job. Saving up as much I can. I really want to buy a house while the market (at least in my area) is good. Last I heard the mortgage rate was below 4% on a 30-yr FHA. Looked at a bunch of places, all are either trashed, or not my style.
Hi Tim,

Nice to hear from you. I really hope everything goes well for you and you find a good deal on something that suits you, good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wylie View Post
Hello out there hope all is well.
Its been a while since I've been here but I think its time I put my 99 GP out to pasture.
Over 400,000km driving through Canadian winters has taken its toll.
Exhausts is shot,its leaking fluids I didn't even know a car had even though it still runs great but she don't look so well.
I've narrowed it down to 2 I've been looking at.
2012 Cadillac CTS coupe or
2012 Acura TL
If you had a choice which would you choose?
Hi Wylie,

Man I would just buy both if I could! XD LOL

I really don't know which one I would prefer, both look great and seem to have a nice set of equipment in the end I guess it would depend on how will you be using it. If it's just for you I would get the Cadillac; if you'll be riding along with your family I guess getting the Acura would be a better deal IMHO.

Oscar.
olopezm is offline   Reply With Quote