View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 12:06 PM   #36
ddnspider
AF Newbie

Re: Killed a Murcielago

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. lambo View Post
LP640 means 640 HP at the wheel. once lp640 is at 220mph and if you are able to come close to neck to neck!! which i really doubt. the firebird's non aerodynamic windshield and mirrors will be all over the road. more than likely if you can even do 150, your engine is blown. coolant out of your tail pipe. your car is not made for that. stay within your class. dont bs ppl. noone believes you becasue you are defying the laws of physics. if you lie, try to be realistic. i watch fast and the furious and the car was going under a 18 wheeler. no! i dont believe it!
Hilarious troll. Once again, holy old thread batman. I cant help it if the lambo guys get their feelings hurt when a domestic car puts a hurting on them. Obviously youre not into racing very much otherwise you'd know there are mile events where F-body's (domestics) are reaching speeds well in excess of 200mph.....150 is childs play for a well built car.....and just FYI the LP640....640 is brake horsepower, not wheel hp. For the LP640 to make 640 hp to all 4 wheels it would be making in excess of 850hp at the motor. And they only run 11.2@127mph stock in the 1/4 mile so it is definitely not wheel hp. Do some research.