View Single Post
Old 08-22-2003, 08:54 PM   #51
SilverY2KCivic
Cali Guy

Send a message via ICQ to SilverY2KCivic Send a message via AIM to SilverY2KCivic Send a message via Yahoo to SilverY2KCivic
Re: Re: Re: Re: not feeling V-Tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95civicman
ok so you are goin for autocross, and that's cool and all but incase you forgot the arguement was first SOHC vs. DOHC then it progessed to if the d16 could be faster than a b-series ( since people remembered the DOHC zc is a d-series). which is why i quoted the other guy and not you. and yes the d series is fast but with alot of work, where as a b-series can be faster with around the same or less amount of money and stay more reliable in the process. you should try some of that research you are so fond of since you too were arguing about which is faster and "What the d16 is capable of" or the "10 second d15" and not what engine is best for handling and auto-X
Well see, you initially targeted ME personally with when you said:

Quote:
this is more for silver than anyone, caue you too will prolly nvr break into the 12's with you sohc. sry
when you didn't even bother to READ what I stated the goals for my car are several posts ago. I mean seriously, don't pipe into stuff you can't hang with till you read ALL posts involved. I did my reserach, you DIDN't, and that's clear as day to anyone reading this. Have fun trying to climb out of the hole you dug for yourself there.

It's so sad when people like you ASSume people want to get power out of their car for drag perposes. Believe me, there are FAR more more better things to do with a car than just that. Not everyone has a 12 second goal in mind. Not everyone is aimming for 200+ hp from their motor. But I'm telling you straight up the plans for my car personally will be MUCH cheaper than a swap would ever get me, and I'm talking a swap with NO OTHER engine mods done to it.
All rights reserved... All BITERS served!

"The last time you had THIS much fun driving a car, it cost a quarter, and gyrated in front of the supermarket."

i have yet to see any well done imports around here. most are road toilets driven by some high school punk -Drift

hessemer69 on AIM
SilverY2KCivic is offline   Reply With Quote